updated on February 3th, 2014.
Contact us at email@example.com concerning anything you do not understand.
3. App: NAVEDICLO.IT do not ask for store personally-identifying information in the TALE OF TALES APP for iOS device. NAVEDICLO.IT do not store any personally-identifying information. NAVEDICLO.it do not show advertisements in TALE OF TALES iOS App. NAVEDICLO.IT do not have any in-app purchases in the TALE OF TALES iOS App. NAVEDICLO.IT use only the APP ANNIE service to know the number of daily downloads. The information provided by APP ANNIE (number of daily downloads and countries) are transmitted directly through the service provided by APPLE ITUNES CONNECT.
5. Information You Provide to NAVEDICLO.IT: A User may make personal data available to NAVEDICLO.IT such as, for example: (i) when a parent subscribes to a newsletter or alerts through the parent section of the Service; (ii) when a parent contributes user generated content to the Service or participates in any support forums, community blogs or the like that NAVEDICLO.IT may establish; (iii) when a User requests technical support; or (iv) otherwise through use of the NAVEDICLO.IT Service where personal data is required for use and/or participation. The types of personal data collected may vary depending on the type of activity the User is engaged in. The personal data NAVEDICLO.IT may collect, process and use may include, but are not limited to the User’s name, screen/nick name, NAVEDICLO.IT or third party service ID, e-mail address, photo or other image, birthdate, gender, or avatar image.
6. Other Information NAVEDICLO.IT Collects and Uses: NAVEDICLO.IT may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain data including, but not limited to: (i) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and unique device identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier (“Device ID”); (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) game progress, time used playing, score and achievements; (v) other non-personal data as reasonably required by NAVEDICLO.IT to enhance the Service and other NAVEDICLO.IT products and services.
NAVEDICLO.IT may disclose personal and non-personal data to its partners and contractors for purposes of analyzing usage of the Service, providing customer and technical support, managing and providing the Service (including managing advertisement serving, where and how permitted by law), customizing NAVEDICLO.IT’s communications, and to further develop the Service and other NAVEDICLO.IT services and products.
When NAVEDICLO.IT shares this information, it is with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by or working with NAVEDICLO.IT in connection with the operation of the services
NAVEDICLO.IT provides to the User and/or for analytics purposes which may require the reproduction and display of such information in an aggregated and anonymized manner such that will not in any way identify the User.
NAVEDICLO.IT may use a parent’s personal data provided in the parent section to send messages to the parent with informative and/or commercial content about NAVEDICLO.IT’s services or third party products and services NAVEDICLO.IT thinks may be of interest to the User, such as new features and services, special offers and updated information. In addition, if a User has agreed to receive push notifications, and appropriate consent to receive them has been given, NAVEDICLO.IT will use the data collected and share it with its vendors for the purpose of delivering approved push notifications.
If a User contacts NAVEDICLO.IT by email, NAVEDICLO.IT will use the personally identifiable email address information only to respond to the specific inquiry. The Service may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags, locally shared objects, clear GIFs and web beacons. NAVEDICLO.IT treats information collected by cookies and similar technologies as non-personal data.
Cookies: A “cookie” is a small bit of record-keeping information that websites often store on a user’s computer. NAVEDICLO.IT’s cookies do not include personal data and are typically used to quickly identify a User’s device and to “remember” the User. Users can disable cookies or set their browsers to alert them when cookies are being sent to their device; however, disabling cookies may affect their ability to use the Service.
Web Beacons and pixel tags: A “web beacon” or a “pixel tag” is an electronic image that allows NAVEDICLO.IT to count Users who have visited certain pages or viewed certain advertisements. Web beacons, like cookies, do not include personal data. E-mails and other electronic communications NAVEDICLO.IT sends to a User may contain pixel tags that enable NAVEDICLO.IT to track a User’s usage of the communication, including whether the communication was opened and/or what links were followed, if any.
NAVEDICLO.IT may disclose a User’s personal data to third parties as required by law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose a User or NAVEDICLO.IT to legal liability. NAVEDICLO.IT may also disclose a User’s personal data to third parties when NAVEDICLO.IT has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with NAVEDICLO.IT’s rights, property, operations, Users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or NAVEDICLO.IT believes that such disclosure is necessary to protect NAVEDICLO.IT’s rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on NAVEDICLO.IT. To the extent permitted by applicable law, NAVEDICLO.IT will make reasonable efforts to notify affected Users of such disclosure through NAVEDICLO.IT’s website or in another reasonable manner.
8. Third Party Terms and Conditions: A User’s access to and use of the Service may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services and payment providers. NAVEDICLO.IT is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of Users’ personal data. NAVEDICLO.IT may in its discretion make available links through advertisements or otherwise enable Users to access third party products or services. NAVEDICLO.IT is not responsible for the actions of such third parties, the content of their products or services, the use of information a User provides to them, or any products or services they may offer. NAVEDICLO.IT’s linking to those products or services does not constitute its sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third parties.
11. Further Information: Users that wish to opt-out from receiving communications (such as any newsletters or offers) from NAVEDICLO.IT, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. NAVEDICLO.IT makes good faith efforts to enable Users to review, update or correct any personal data in NAVEDICLO.IT’s possession. Users should contact NAVEDICLO.IT at email@example.com. NAVEDICLO.IT will need sufficient information from the User to establish the User’s identity and to verify the User’s access, and also to assist in handling the User’s request. Even if personal data is changed or deleted according to a User request, NAVEDICLO.IT may still retain some of User personal data to resolve disputes, enforce NAVEDICLO.IT user agreement(s), and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the integrity, security and operation of NAVEDICLO.IT Services.